- Whether you are driving Eastbound or Westbound on U.S. Highway 19/74/129, if you take the first of three Andrews Exits, you will be on
- When entering downtown Andrews, turn South onto Cherry Street.
- Take your second left onto Aquone Road.
- We are down Aquone Road about a half mile, look for a copper-colored tin roof on our tiny stone calaboose on the left!
- Our GPS coordinates are N 35.19897, W 83.81310. Our physical address is 565 Aquone Road, Andrews, NC. That will get you pretty close.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from Noon to 6:00.
- 2 hours from Atlanta,
- 2 hours from Asheville,
- 2 hours from Chattanooga,
- 2 hours from Pigeon Forge,
- 2 hours from the Biltmore Winery,
- 35 minutes from Crane Creek Vineyards,
- 45 minutes from Valley River Vineyards,
- 1.5 hours from the wineries in Dahlonega, GA,
- 1.5 hours from the wineries in Helen and Clayton, GA, and
- less than 2 hours from the Eastern Tennessee Winery Tour.
We are working on an interactive feature to plan your trip to the wineries of Southern Appalachia!